A scanner is basically a machine through which images can be captured from posters, photographic prints, magazine pages & such other similar sources for a computer edit and display. Scanners are available in sheet-fed, hand-held, drum and flatbed varieties & for scanning colour, or black-and-white only. If you are experiencing any kind of problem with your scanner, come to us at Printcom. We offer scanner repair services. We repair scanners of different brands such as Brother, Avision, Canon, Fujitsu, Epson and Fuji.
How would you know that your scanner isn’t working properly?
If you are using a scanner, you may experience some kind of problem with it at some point of time. The various kinds of problems that you may encounter include:
- Start button light not coming on
- Vertical line running down the centre of the scanned picture
- Pressing button doesn’t start scanning
- No response after the paper is being inserted
- Multiple-image scanning isn’t operational
- Scanning takes long or may not occur at all
- Part of the document looking gray and fuzzy
- Paper jamming in the document feeder
No matter what problem you are facing with your scanner we can repair all kinds of problems. With Printcom’s scanner repair services, you can expect a timely response, dedicated professionals and competitive pricing.
Contact us for your scanner repairs