A printer is basically an external hardware output machine, which takes the electronic data that are stored on a PC or such other devices & generates a hard copy of it. It is one of the most famous computer peripherals & is commonly used for printing photos and texts.
Different kinds of printers and their uses
There are different kinds of printers available. They include laser printers, inkjet printers, LED printers, 3D printers, MFP, thermal transfer printers Direct thermalprinters, plotters, Dot matrix printers and label printers. Amongst them all the most common ones are laser ,LED, inkjet printers and.
Different printers have different uses. Here are the most common uses of the most frequently used printers.
- Prints replacement parts of things that have broken
- Prints toys for kids
- Prints parts or tools required for building something
- Prints copies for documents
- Prints images on photo printers and Maps
- Print drawings and plans in A3, A2,A1and A0
- Mobile printers for onsite printing
- Prints hundreds of pages quickly for business
- Prints hard copies of legal or professional documents Label printers
- Warehouse printing of labels- various types
- Medical labels and wristbands
- Logistics for address labels
- Many other uses
There are various ways a printer may connect to & communicate with a PC. The most common types of connections are via Wi-Fi or USB cable. Here is a list of interfaces and cables that are used for connecting a PC to a printer.
- Blue tooth
- Parallel port
- Serial port
Common printer problems
These are some common problems that printer users may face when printing
- Printer stops printing as the ink is low
- Multiple sheets being drawn or paper jams
- Printer is very slow when commands are given from a mobile device
- Printing is taking too long
- A print image repeats over another
- Poor print quality-White lines or dark lines
- Outdated or old technology
If you face any of these problems with your printers, Printcom is here for you. We at Printcom can repair all kinds of printers. Some of the printer brands that our technicians are experts in repairing include Brother, OKI, Fuji Xerox, HP, Canon, Samsung and Kyocera.
Contact us online or phone for your printer repair needs. We can do the job at a very competitive price.